Category: Pre-Owned CT.
Contact us today or call us at 586-532-1142 to learn more about our financing offers.
Get low interest rates and deferred payments – for a limited time only!
Multi-slice, multi-detector row CT scanner
Covers 4 cm of patient anatomy per rotation, gathering 64 slices at 0.625 mm.
GE LightSpeed 64 slice CT Scanner features:
• Slices per rotation: 64
• Minimum rotation speed: 0.4
• Gantry diameter: 70 cm
• Minimum temporal resolution: 175 msec
• Maximum beam width: 4 cm
• Minimum room size (length x width x height): 20 x 11.5 x 7
• Table weight limit: 500 lbs
• Table movement range vertically/longitudinally: 43-99 cm vertical, 203 cm horizontal
• X-ray generator kV range: 80-140 kVp
• Maximum scan range: 170 cm standard, 200 optional cm
• X-ray tube heat capacity: 8 MHU
• Power requirements: 150 kVA
Clinical Applications – Optional
• Lung nodule package: Lung VCAR
• Brain perfusion package: Perfusion 3
• Virtual colonoscopy package: AdvantageCTC Pro
• Special features: 5-Beat Cardiac, covers 137.5 mm per second
• Proprietary applications: 5-Beat Cardiac, Triple RuleOut, Stroke WorkUp
• Cardiac CTA package
There are no reviews yet.
Not that bad
Current ye@r *
Leave this field empty
Subscribe me to your mailing list
Username or Email
The weight loss market in the U.S. is worth $66 billion. That’s $203 each year for every man, woman, and child in the country. Since babies don’t patronize GNC, the price tag for adults is actually higher.
It’s a price tag for gym memberships people don’t use, OTC supplements that don’t work, videos and books touting a six-pack of abs that never materializes, and much more.
DEXA-powered body composition examinations flip the script.
DEXA body composition scans can put an end to the futile efforts in which many people invest their money and, worse, their hope — neither of which pays off in the end.
Muscle mass, total fat and its specific locations, bone density: a DEXA scan gives patients the information they need to make real, lasting lifestyle changes.
If you’d like to learn more about how your practice can affordable and successfully integrate DEXA body composition scans, click here to learn more.