For dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) assessment, Prodigy delivers with industry-leading precision and low-dose radiation. Prodigy provides precise data on soft tissue and bone composition, including bone-mineral density (BMD), lean- and fat-tissue mass, and percentage of fat. Prodigy also streamlines patient care and practice workflow.
GE Prodigy Advance Bone Densitometer Specifications:
Tailored for advanced skeletal andmetabolic health assessment
Optimal health depends on accurate diagnosis and preventive treatment. That’s why so many professionals around the globe rely on Prodigy* for comprehensive body composition analysis, including bone mineral density (BMD) and lean and fat tissue mass.
Prodigy delivers reliable dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) with excellent precision and extremely low radiation dose. Its industry-leading efficiency streamlines patient care and practice workflow. You can trust Prodigy to help ensure the vitality of your patients and your practice.
• AP spine
• Forearm/supine forearm
• Total body BMD1
• Dual-energy Vertebral Assessment (DVA) (lateral and AP)
• Fracture risk assessment tool: FRAX**
• Total and regional body composition
• Advanced body composition (data visualization, trending & reporting tools)
• Advanced Hip Assessment (AHA) with hip strength analysis
• Orthopedic hip
• Pediatric spine/femur/total body1
• Hand/supine hand
• Small animal total body2
• CoreScan* (visceral fat quantification)