Mindray M8 Portable Ultrasound
Call for price
Categories: Cardiology, Concierge, General Purpose, New Ultrasound, OB/GYN, Portable Ultrasound, Shared Service, Ultrasound, Vascular. Tags: Cardiac, Cardiology, Mindray M8, MSK, OB/GYN, Portable Ultrasound, Shared Service Ultrasound, Ultrasound, Vascular.Need help? Call us now at 586-532-1142 or complete the inquiry form for more information.
Contact us today or call us at 586-532-1142 to learn more about our financing offers.
Get low interest rates and deferred payments – for a limited time only!
The Mindray M8 Portable Ultrasound is Powerful, Versatile and Mobile.
The Mindray M8 Portable Ultrasound is one of the most advanced portable ultrasound systems available. The M8 system achieves the highest quality of imaging through an advanced Beam-Former and Multi-Channel Processing. With the launch of the Mindray M9 and subsequently the M8, Mindray has introduced the newest and most advanced transducer technology adding to the premium image quality and performance for a portable system.
The Mindray M8 is a fully Shared Service ultrasound, which means that it can work well for every medical specialty that uses ultrasound. The M8 was designed from the M9 – which is an extremely high-performing portable ultrasound competing in an exclusive space of only 3 manufacturers. The M8 like the M9 has outstanding image quality and provides the user with a great overall experience. The M8 will stand toe-to-toe with most console systems, while providing high-resolution imaging in Cardiology, Vascular, Small Parts, Abdominal, OBGYN, and will function amazingly well in any Critical Care environment.
KEY FEATURES for the Mindray M8:
- 15.6” 1080p IPS LED monitor under 3mm in thickness
- Weighs 13lbs with batteries
- Monitor brightness auto adaption for less power consumption
- 90 minute scanning time on battery (3 hours on-battery with the cart)
- Large Solid State Hard Drive
- Fast boot-up from a cold start in well under 60 seconds, and a 7-second start from standby mode.
- Intuitive and streamlined workflow with 8 user-defined function keys
- Advanced Imaging with Echo Boost
- 3D/4D imaging and ipage function
- Contrast Imaging (LVO for Cardiac)
- Single Crystal Transducer Technology for better acoustics, better image quality, and better signal penetration.
STREAMLINED DATA MANAGEMENT
- iStation for image review, post-processing, re-measure and data comparison
- Integrated Wifi
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- DICOM 3.0 / HL7
Mindray uses what they call Living Technology. Ultrasound technology is a constantly evolving and with a unique software-based approach Mindray is able to provide customers with easily upgradeable enhancements. These upgrades secure the product investment protection by ensuring the Mindray ultrasound systems remain at the cutting edge of imaging performance through the systems entire life cycle.